Holchem are offering a wide range of nationally accredited training courses which are planned throughout 2016 (click HERE for the training programme summary for 2016).
These tutor led courses are aimed specifically at individuals who are responsible for the management and implementation of Hygiene Operations within the Food and Beverage processing sectors.
Additionally, the Holchem eLearning Academy provides personnel with a flexible approach to learning and allows individuals to be trained independently. There is a range of eLearning packages available including:
Hygiene Awareness for Operatives
Safe Working with Chemicals
Root Cause Analysis
Basic English to Polish
Further information on the e-learning academy can be found at http://www.holchem.co.uk/training/elearning-academy/
The Guild of Cheese Graders seminar content is specifically designed and includes:
- Helping members to fully understand their taste acuity – vital for all graders/tasters. For this we employ a taste kit with “Indicative levels for taste recognition as recommended by BS 5929 Part 7 :1992. ISO 3972: 1991”.
- Promote the use of a “common language of cheese grading”.
- Encourage open discussions with fellow professionals about all aspects of cheese quality including the intrinsic attributes of UK Territorials and many Continental varieties. The cheeses we review are from Artisan, Farmhouse and Creamery makers.
- Discuss cheese competition judging.
The Guild of Cheese Graders is independently accredited and easily incorporated into CPD programmes. Members of the SDT are entitled to a 5% discount (T&C’s apply)
For full membership details please email Bruce Macdonald via email@example.com
A wide range of dairy training courses are available either at customers' premises or at the Food Processing Centre at Duchy College near Plymouth. Courses can be practical or theory based or a mixture of the two.
- Cheese courses: three day cheese courses are available at Duchy College, with a mix of theory and practical cheese-making. Courses may be run at customers' premises if preferred with the practical content depending on the facilities available.
- Cream and Butter manufacture - these can be split into cream or butter if preferred.
- Yogurt manufacture
- Bespoke courses available to suit customer needs.
- Contact Dr Liz Whitley for more detail by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07774 292787
Arko training offer accredited mandatory and technical compliance training solutions. We utilise decades of dairy industry experience to ensure programs are completely relevant.
We optimise the candidate learning experience to suit your business requirements. Our tutor led classroom courses offer engaging, enjoyable learning environments, while our online courses provide cost effective, time-efficient options. Both styles of program are fully supported, and include dairy specific examples, ensuring candidates can relate knowledge directly back to workplace.
Our packages include Dairy Food Safety, Food Safety, HACCP, TACCP, VACCP, Health & Safety, Manual Handling, COSHH, Working at Height, Accident Investigation, Fire Warden, and Environmental Awareness, Dairy Process, Dairy Science, Dairy Products, Dairy Food safety & Quality.
For general enquiries, to find the bespoke solution to your training need, please contact email@example.com
People are your most valuable asset. Their curiosity and enthusiasm spearheads research and opens new doors. In industry the more they can apply their knowledge to their processing plant, the easier it becomes for your company to operate efficiently, and profitably. Applied knowledge gives you control of production enabling your company to become a more agile enterprise able to respond to changing markets and production demands.
There is an insatiable global demand for milk. Populations once considered to be lactose intolerant now clamour for dairy products. Does your business strategy allow for this growing demand? Dr Lewis can provide highly targeted courses that address specific production issues and technological challenges from controlling microbial quality to creating novel high-protein products.
- physical properties of foods
- food processing operations
- milk and milk processing operations
- heat treatment, evaporation, drying and membranes, refrigeration and physical properties of foods
Cheese Packaging Course Milan 25-26th September 2019. Link for more info
- Plant Based Eating - Fashion or Future (5th September 2019)
- The Packaging Revolution and Sustainable Solutions (10th October 2019)