Nordic Dairy Congress
27 May 2020, noon – 29 May 2020, midnight
The 45th Nordic dairy Congress: Dairy Opportunities of Tomorrow is to be held in Malmo Sweden on 27-29 May 2020
Dairy Opportunities of Tomorrow
Click the links below to find out more about this event and to book your place.
- Early bird registration with reduced price - deadline 15th March:
EUR 715,00 and EUR 893.75 incl. 25% Swedish VAT
- Ordinary registration – deadline 22nd May:
EUR 795,00 and 993.75 incl. 25% Swedish VAT
Included, when you register
- Full participation in the conference, lunch and coffee Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Dinner at Hotel Clarion Thursday
- Gala dinner event at Knutssalen Friday - hosted by Malmö City - Free of charge (there is a no-show fee from of EUR 100). Dress Code: Business Casual
- Optional transfer from the airport/hotel to Tetra Pak site visit on Wednesday the 27 May at 11.15 am.
- Train directly from Copenhagen Airport to Malmö Central Station (700 m from the Congress site). The train leaves 3 times an hour and the trip takes 24 minutes.
- Unofficial Nordic Dairy Golf Tournament Wednesday - Requires a minimum of participants. Prices EUR 150 vat included.
- Spouse participation at dinner Thursday (price 75 EUR) and Gala dinner Friday - free of charge (there is a no-show fee from of EUR 100)
The Congress will take place in the centre of Malmö at Malmö Live. The conference site is close to Copenhagen Airport, the sea, railway station, beautiful parks, channels, etc. Malmö Live is an area in Malmö with a Concert Hall, Congress Centre and hotel inaugurated in 2015. Read more about Malmö here.